How to add comments to your WordPress postsLoading Likes...
By default your designer or administrator may have disabled the comments on your WordPress website. To activate the comments on selected posts follow the simple instructions below:
1. Login to your WordPress website and navigate to your Dashboard
2. Click on the ‘All Posts’ link
3. Locate the post you wish to add comments
4. Click the ‘Quick edit’ link under the post entry
5. Tick the box ‘Allow comments’
When you click update the comments should be available on your website.
Google’s mobile friendly algorithm rewards responsive sites
How social media can benefit small business
Why WordPress makes for a great content management system
How to password protect your WordPress site
How to disable comments on your WordPress site
How to add comments to your WordPress posts
Removing the URL field from the WordPress comments form
How to Import a Microsoft Word Document into WordPress